Paper tubes, tubular objects made of paper, need to be dried and formed by a paper tube dryer. The paper tube dryer is simple in operation, energy-saving and environmentally friendly, and effectively solves the problems of large energy consumption, high cost, uneven temperature, poor quality of the paper tube and hidden safety hazards in the traditional drying method. So, what are the precautions for operating the paper tube dryer?
1. Temperature: The drying temperature of the paper tube should be set according to the thickness of the paper tube, and the general requirement is about 55 ℃ ~ 70 ℃.
2. Humidity: In terms of moisture removal, it is mainly the glue used for bonding during the production of the paper tube, so the water content in the paper tube is not large, and controlling the humidity can save energy consumption.
3. Drying time: according to the size of the shaft diameter, thickness, glue performance and other factors of the paper tube, the general drying time of the paper tube varies from 4-10 hours.
4. Straightness / roundness: the paper tube dryer needs to control the axial and radial deformation of the paper tube during the drying process.
5. Hardness / Strength: This is an important indicator of paper tube quality.
Dryfree Energy Saving focuses on the development and production of dryer equipment. The main products are: paper tube dryer, sludge dryer, food dryer, fruit and vegetable dryer, chrysanthemum dryer, Chinese herbal medicine dryer, etc. , Suitable for drying processing of various materials, welcome to consult.
Post time: Jul-15-2020