Activated sludge is formed by microbial groups such as bacteria, fungi, protozoa and metazoans mixed with suspended substances and colloidal substances in sewage. It has a strong flocculating sludge with strong ability to adsorb and decompose organic matter and good sedimentation performance Granules are called activated sludge due to their biochemical activity.
The color of activated sludge is generally yellow or dark brown, but it will appear black when there is insufficient oxygen supply or anaerobic conditions; it will appear off-white when too much nutrition is provided. Activated sludge has a high water content and is acidic. It is composed of inorganic and organic materials.
The relationship between sludge treatment and sludge treatment is mutual influence, mutual restriction and inseparability. Sewage treatment has long been “heavy water and light sludge”, and coupled with the lack of knowledge about the pollution hazards of sludge, an important product of sewage treatment, so most sewage treatment plants have relatively little investment in sludge treatment and disposal. The treatment and disposal technology is backward, causing a large amount of sludge to pile up, which has a serious impact on the ecological environment and human health, and restricts the development of social economy.
The energy-saving sludge drying equipment produced by Dryfree is fully sealed during operation. There is no leakage of dust and odor during the drying process, which can quickly dry the water in the sludge. At the same time, it can also keep the original cost of sludge from being lost, so that the dried materials can achieve the goals of resource, reduction and harmless treatment, creating a win-win effect for enterprise development and environmental protection!
Characteristics of energy-saving sludge drying equipment:
1. Low energy consumption: the dry heat source adopts direct heating and “three-stage multiple sealing”. It operates under negative pressure and has good sealing performance. With good thermal insulation effect, it can effectively reduce energy consumption.
2. Low cost of use: With a huge heat transfer surface in the unit effective volume, the processing time is shortened, the equipment size becomes smaller, and the construction area and space are greatly reduced.
3. Wide range of processed materials: widely used in metallurgy, building materials, food, light industry, chemical industry, coal, pharmaceutical and mining industries.
4. Low environmental pollution: No harmful gas and dust spillage during the operation of the entire system; after drying, the exhaust gas is sent to the dust removal device, which is filtered and settled, and reaches the national emission standard, which has little impact on the environment;
5. Equipment customization. Carry out targeted R & D and manufacturing according to the demand parameters provided by customers;
6. Stable operation: adopt automatic control mode, high degree of intelligence, mature technology, stable performance, simple and convenient operation, 24 hours of continuous operation without failure
Post time: Sep-18-2020